AFP 2K8 ALL Time NFL season rosters

Thread starter #1
Just wanted to make a thread where i can share my APF 2k8 rosters. I have 4 teams left the Cards,Bucs,Vikings,and Raiders. I will be making updates later. These are offline rosters for season mode and quick play only. This zip file contains all of the teams except the ones i mentioned. Hope to finish them soon. I also put in the Sim Community team i made.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk1euipcdqmamkd/File 1.rar?dl=0

Last edited:
I use Horizon as well, only problem is my Malware software thinks Horizon is bad! :rage:
Probably because of all the adware it tries to install. The older version of Modio is small, simple, plus it requires no install. I really don't understand why everyone uses Horizon lol.

Just wanted to make a thread where i can share my APF 2k8 rosters. I have 4 teams left the Cards,Bucs,Vikings,and Raiders. I will be making updates later. These are offline rosters for season mode and quick play only. This zip file contains all of the teams except the ones i mentioned. Hope to finish them soon. I also put in the Sim Community team i made.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk1euipcdqmamkd/File 1.rar?dl=0
Thank you Dollar! Why on earth would 2K only have 24 teams included in season mode and no franchise mode lol. Man this game is great and would have been epic with those editions.

Thread starter #12
Thank you Dollar! Why on earth would 2K only have 24 teams included in season mode and no franchise mode lol. Man this game is great and would have been epic with those editions.
No problem i am working on some other things too. Just waiting for the NFL rosters to get more concrete before working on a new season for 2015.

hey man i just downloaded your rosters and really looking foward to try them!..i was just wondering can we import more then one team on a usb stick? example if i want the ravens,bears,niner,cowboys on the same in game roster can i do it?

Thread starter #15
hey man i just downloaded your rosters and really looking foward to try them!..i was just wondering can we import more then one team on a usb stick? example if i want the ravens,bears,niner,cowboys on the same in game roster can i do it?
Yes you can do up to 8 teams at a time. However, if you pick that many for some reason the playbooks are limited and you have to edit them. If you pick one team you get a larger playbook. Not sure why.