AFP 2K8 ALL Time NFL season rosters

The editor allows for converting rosters from xbox to ps3 and back.
I've been trying to get a hold of you on here. How do I get my editing in the editor to save? When I make the changes and save it and put it in the ps3, none of my changes are there. :( I'm trying to legitimately make a ps3 file that has every NFL team and every NFL player and I can't get anything to save and carry over properly. I followed the instructions but it just doesn't work with the transferring over.

King Javo

Owner and News Editor
Staff member
I've been trying to get a hold of you on here. How do I get my editing in the editor to save? When I make the changes and save it and put it in the ps3, none of my changes are there. :( I'm trying to legitimately make a ps3 file that has every NFL team and every NFL player and I can't get anything to save and carry over properly. I followed the instructions but it just doesn't work with the transferring over.
I think you need an earlier version of the editor for the PS3 to work properly. Can't recall which version, but the forum posts should tell you. I would recommend saving as much as possible in case you run into any issues. If you're editing in OFFLINE mode, there are still several bugs out there to be aware of.

I am looking for a "season" file with editable rosters...most downloadable roster files are only "play now"...all of the links for previous season files are no longer active. I was wondering f someone has a file they can share?