Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K17 ROSTERS (XBOX 360) DOWNLOAD!!

Whoo hoo I finished my first draft of the Cowboys roster. It's on a file with a playable NFC South, the Steelers, Browns and Ravens.

The Bucs and Cowboys are 2017 up to date but the other teams are well over a year or so out of date. When I get some more free time I'll update the others too. I want to maybe add the rest of the NFC East at some point as well but it's hard to get the time to do it. To be honest, between work and two kids it might be a while before I add teams. But I can easily make tweaks if needed.

Some things to note about my roster builds:

1- I set ball control much lower on everyone to try and get more fumbles in the game. I also play with the fumble and interception sliders all the way up to help add more turnovers into the mix.

2- I would encourage your difficulty setting to be at least on legend. It's just closer to sim play when considering the way the QBs and other players are setup. I play with everything maxed out for humans and minimized for the computer except for injury (and maybe fatigue but not sure off the top of my head). Of course you don't have to play on those slider settings but for me it's a good challenge.

3- Unfortunately because I just made this roster from my Bucs roster file all of the CAP slots were already taken. That means any unusual names had to be defaulted to the closest matching name that the game offers. For example Jason Witten is Jason Williams, bummer I know... If I could do it over I would have just replaced my Bucs with the Cowboys and allowed for a fully correct file build. Regardless they look and play great.

4- Just let me know if any if the players have errors or if you feel they are not accurate in any way. I had to scale Ezekiel Elliott back a bit because I initially made him waaaaaay too bad ass.

5- As is, the roster is not setup for season play. I believe season mode would play you against the generic teams that the game shipped with.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. PM me if you want the roster file.

ALL-PRO NFL 2K17
Download the latest APF2K8 ROSTER for the 2016-2017 Season!
(XBOX 360)
View attachment 271

*ROSTER INCLUDES:
-Updated Rookie Class
-Monthly Updated DEPTH CHARTS
-Monthly Updated UNIFORMS (
ALTERNATE COLOR SCHEMES)
-Monthly Updated Player Accessories and Data.

(DON'T 4GET 2 SIGN/REHASH)

vvv DOWNLOAD HERE !!! vvv
Any luck yet on a new 2017-18 rosters? Ty!

Cyco9 can I get those rosters from you? Also, does anyone know if there is a way to play with these updated rosters in a season mode? I still play 2k5 with updated rosters because of the season mode and theatrics that this game has left out. If we were able to do season mode with updated rosters in 2k8, it would be SO much better!

Last edited:
Thread starter #64
Glad u got ur rosters going!!!... im completely finished however myself, just tweaking performance issues at this point and they will be ready to post by sunday if u want to give editing a beak. I got the players as close to lifelike as i can and the unis as well!! do keep in touch my man thats awesome111

Glad u got ur rosters going!!!... im completely finished however myself, just tweaking performance issues at this point and they will be ready to post by sunday if u want to give editing a beak. I got the players as close to lifelike as i can and the unis as well!! do keep in touch my man thats awesome111
Oh man, you just made my day! Can't wait to download the new rosters you made! Thanks for taking the time to make new rosters man, I really appreciate the hard work that people are putting into this game. I refuse to play Madden. This game is still better!

Bigdave2820, will we be able to play season mode with the rosters you are posting? I remember being able to play season mode from one that I downloaded from operationsports a few years ago and was just wondering if these will be also. If not, just having updated rosters to play is pretty awesome man!

Side question: What 8 teams will you make playable on these rosters?

Cyco9 can I get those rosters from you? Also, does anyone know if there is a way to play with these updated rosters in a season mode? I still play 2k5 with updated rosters because of the season mode and theatrics that this game has left out. If we were able to do season mode with updated rosters in 2k8, it would be SO much better!
I hit you up on PM. As far as the season mode, the file I prepped is just for scrimmage and online play.

So, before I make any complaints about this game, I will say that it is (still) 100 times better than Madden and I still love to and will continue to play it! Because it is the most realistic football simulation, there are a few things that are frustrating to me and I would like to see if anyone has found any "fixes" to these. These seem to not be able to be fixed (at least by me) no matter what I do to the sliders or penalty settings:

1) There are WAY too many interceptions thrown in this game. It seems too easy, and players go for interceptions most of the time instead of just defending the passes.

2) Very hard to break any tackles. I say that because the opponent (usually CPU) has NO problem with breaking multiple tackles. I'll be lucky if I break one.

3) The pursuit difference is insane! I can have CPU pursuit all the way at 0 and they will still catch me, but if I put my pursuit at 50, I cannot catch them.

There are multiple others but these are the major ones that should be able to be fixed. Please let me know if anyone has any help on the matter as I have searched multiple threads on here as well as operationsports for sliders to use. I know there is no "perfect" slider set, but I would love to find anything to make these 3 points better. NFL 2K5 was too easy to break tackles and this one is too hard. I just can't win, lol!

Any luck?

Since the NFL season started, I can't play APF anymore because the rosters are way different than the 2017 ones. Does anyone plan on posting any soon? I am willing to pay for rosters as well as updates (patches) throughout the season. Especially if the rosters are playable in season mode. I remember downloading one that was playable in season mode, but it wasn't recent. I don't know the work that all that entails, as I would be lost downloading an editor and doing it all myself. Anyway, someone please let me know if any rosters are coming out soon, thanks! I will be playing ESPN NFL 2K18 from the rate sports page (until there are new rosters for APF). They have a good community that keeps their rosters updated pretty regularly. Hopefully, that can be done here as well.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the newest King Javo APF editor? The only one I could manage to get was a trial of 1.3 that I couldn't move any players to different teams on.

Hey guys I was just wondering if there's a way to control the other cpu teams besides the obvious 8 teams in exhibition mode?? thanks..
Sammybell, not unless you have an APF editor or someone that has one that can post a roster will do it for you. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple guys to get custom rosters as well.

Sammybell, not unless you have an APF editor or someone that has one that can post a roster will do it for you. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple guys to get custom rosters as well.[/QUOTET
Thanks I appreciate your quick response hopefully we will get some of those custom rosters...