Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K17 ROSTERS (XBOX 360) DOWNLOAD!!

phipsi1

Rookie
@Omengod -

New here to the SimHeads community but stoked to see all the activity in modding for APF!

Was wondering which roster file is best for us to use for season mode? And which is best to use for Exhibition?

I have decided that the Madden series just doesn't cut it and seeing videos on youtube from King Javo and such only proves that APF is here to stay for the future!

Anyways.....if you could point me to what roster file is best to use....that would be awesome....Gonna pick up an XBOX 360 just for this game!

Omengod

Rookie
@Omengod -

New here to the SimHeads community but stoked to see all the activity in modding for APF!

Was wondering which roster file is best for us to use for season mode? And which is best to use for Exhibition?

I have decided that the Madden series just doesn't cut it and seeing videos on youtube from King Javo and such only proves that APF is here to stay for the future!

Anyways.....if you could point me to what roster file is best to use....that would be awesome....Gonna pick up an XBOX 360 just for this game!
Welcome aboard! I been using the rosters above for a play now but havent tried them in season mode as of yet? Great game APF!

bigdave2820

Rookie
@Omengod -

I'm Working on a Season Mode Version for XBOX360 check back 2moro and it should b posted by then

bigdave2820

Rookie
U CAN ADD THESE PICS TO YOUR APF2K8 ROSTER EDITOR (...IMAGES\TEAMS\UNIFORMS) LOCATION AND THEY WILL POPULATE IN THE UNIFORM SECTION ON THE OPTIONS TAB IN THE TEAM EDIT SECTION, ENJOY!!​
[$] 49ers COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Bears COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Bengals COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Bills COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Broncos COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Browns COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Buccaneers COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Cardinals COLOR RUSH $$.png [$] Chargers COLOR RUSH $$.png

Attachments

Last edited:

bigdave2820

Rookie
@Omengod -

My rosters as of current are for exhibition only. However, I have found the problem with season mode with these rosters and I should have this fixed before playoffs begin. Sorry for the delay ok.

Monroe903

Rookie
I've just joined the forum and I love it. This game is so much better than Madden. I just loaded up the last available roster and when we went to play it, you only had 8 user teams to play with. The cpu had the rest, but you can't select them. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong and if there is a way to get the user to have all teams. Thank you guys for the hard work...

bigdave2820

Rookie
I've just joined the forum and I love it. This game is so much better than Madden. I just loaded up the last available roster and when we went to play it, you only had 8 user teams to play with. The cpu had the rest, but you can't select them. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong and if there is a way to get the user to have all teams. Thank you guys for the hard work...
Unfortunately.... NO, for some mysterious reason the guys at 2K decided that 8 teams was the only number of teams that we should play with, it's a on disc issue that we have no control of. However, let me know ur favorite 8 NFL teams and I will assign these teams to be selectable as ur 8 selectable teams and thanks for the reply, glad u enjoy this game as much as we do.

Monroe903

Rookie
Unfortunately.... NO, for some mysterious reason the guys at 2K decided that 8 teams was the only number of teams that we should play with, it's a on disc issue that we have no control of. However, let me know ur favorite 8 NFL teams and I will assign these teams to be selectable as ur 8 selectable teams and thanks for the reply, glad u enjoy this game as much as we do.
Well darn it, lol. I really don't care honestly, I'm just so happy to be able to dust this game out and play it again. Like I said, what you guys have done here should let 2k know that we are serious about them bring back a football game licenced by the league or not. But I'd be forever grateful if you could do that. I'm a simple man, so just making the division leading teams should suffice for me, I don't know about everyone else....

bigdave2820

Rookie
Well darn it, lol. I really don't care honestly, I'm just so happy to be able to dust this game out and play it again. Like I said, what you guys have done here should let 2k know that we are serious about them bring back a football game licenced by the league or not. But I'd be forever grateful if you could do that. I'm a simple man, so just making the division leading teams should suffice for me, I don't know about everyone else....
Alright then hope u enjoy

Rwash55

Rookie
Not be ungrateful but , I don't think it's the disc mine is literally brand new & I installed it onto the system . Whenever I take the roster in King javos editor , all the players names disappear . & when I actually try to
Play a game with it , it freezes . I've just manually updated the original roster file you made . Again thanks ! &
Let's see if there is a work around