Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K18 ROSTERS (XBOX 360 Download)

DXfan01

Rookie
For some reason making Atlanta playable freezes my game. Can you drop a version with Atlanta playable? ill keep trying different fixes for my issue in the meantime

EDIT: I actually figured it out and got it working. Thanks so much for the rosters man they’re A1 very minor discrepancies . The uniforms are some of the best I’ve seen. I haven’t been able to get them to work in season mode tho if they’re supposed to.

Last edited:

bigdave2820

Rookie
For some reason making Atlanta playable freezes my game. Can you drop a version with Atlanta playable? ill keep trying different fixes for my issue in the meantime

EDIT: I actually figured it out and got it working. Thanks so much for the rosters man they’re A1 very minor discrepancies . The uniforms are some of the best I’ve seen. I haven’t been able to get them to work in season mode tho if they’re supposed to.
yeah i was working with a guy who said he had fixed them to co-oberate with season mode form the menu, turns out it wasnt true, i think kingjavo is still looking into this at the moment however, we might be waiting for awhile. give it some time im sure this will soon be optional

duxrcool048

Rookie
I can't get this file to work. Whenever I load it, it just comes up with the original roster. I've tried re-signing it again, I've re-downloaded it, and still the same problem. I've opened it in the editor, and it shows the NFL teams and names, but when I load it, it comes up with the default teams.

bigdave2820

Rookie
I can't get this file to work. Whenever I load it, it just comes up with the original roster. I've tried re-signing it again, I've re-downloaded it, and still the same problem. I've opened it in the editor, and it shows the NFL teams and names, but when I load it, it comes up with the default teams.
Are U usin Horizon?????

duxrcool048

Rookie
I think it may be the editor, Try THIS!!.... redownload the roster to ur desktop, do not open the roster in any editor.... rehash/resign with horizon and load it to the XBOX360 and see if the roster works then. It may be the editor version
Ok I'll try that. I have the newest version of the editor FYI.

Diggs

Rookie
Still nothing
I was having the same issue and this is how I resolved it with the new editor (1.7.2.0):

1. Ensure you have created a roster file in APF with eight created teams saved to your external drive.
2. Open bigdave's roster in the editor and select which eight teams you want to play with then save (as Javo said this will rehash and resign).
3. Open Horizon, select the "Docked" option at the bottom right and search for your saved APF roster file under "Games" -> "APF 2K8", then double click it to open it up in the package editor.
4. Open up the folder where you saved bigdave's roster and drag it into the Horizon package editor screen.
5. Copy the "Profile ID", "Device ID", and "Console ID" values from the Roster file you created into bigdave's roster package.
6. Close the package editor window for the roster you created and then select "Save to Device" on bigdave's roster package window. **When it asks if you want to save contents before transferring (or something like that) click "Yes"**
7. When asked if you want to overwrite the existing Roster file click "Yes".

That's it!

Also, do not click Save, Rehash and Resign in Horizon at any point as the new editor does this for you.

Hope this works for you!

duxrcool048

Rookie
I was having the same issue and this is how I resolved it with the new editor (1.7.2.0):

1. Ensure you have created a roster file in APF with eight created teams saved to your external drive.
2. Open bigdave's roster in the editor and select which eight teams you want to play with then save (as Javo said this will rehash and resign).
3. Open Horizon, select the "Docked" option at the bottom right and search for your saved APF roster file under "Games" -> "APF 2K8", then double click it to open it up in the package editor.
4. Open up the folder where you saved bigdave's roster and drag it into the Horizon package editor screen.
5. Copy the "Profile ID", "Device ID", and "Console ID" values from the Roster file you created into bigdave's roster package.
6. Close the package editor window for the roster you created and then select "Save to Device" on bigdave's roster package window. **When it asks if you want to save contents before transferring (or something like that) click "Yes"**
7. When asked if you want to overwrite the existing Roster file click "Yes".

That's it!

Also, do not click Save, Rehash and Resign in Horizon at any point as the new editor does this for you.

Hope this works for you!

I got it working. Thanks!

f1fty s1x

Rookie
How's it going Fellas? Just wanted to say Thanks for the roster, I'm going to fire it up in a bit and check it out.

Would one of you be willing to send me a file with an option for the Broncos? I've been focused on 2K5 a lot lately and haven't played 2K8 in awhile and deleted the last version of the editor I had awhile back.

Looking forward to the release of the new editor.

Thanks in advance..

Maffy

Rookie
Only 8 teams are selectable due to how the guys at take two configured the team select system on the disc, it can't be changed, however if u have a team u want to play with, let me know and I can set them as selectable in the lineup
Love the work you put in big thanks Dave, would you be able to make a roster file with the 49ers playable?