Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K18 ROSTERS (XBOX 360 Download)

Jim

Rookie
Where are the Bills? The Dolphins are in the roster twice... Once as a selectable team & once as a non-selectable team. If you could issue an update with the Bills, that would be great. Thanks!

Most teams feature 3 to 4 HB's and mostly 2 to 3 T's or G's depending on the depth chart if ur wondering thanx
I see what went wrong. I had to look at the other team files (Im using the Redskins right now in season mode). There's a guard and a tackle missing from the Skins roster (3 are required), so the system created generic players to fill those spaces. I also had to move my starting two HBs when exporting/importing, and put a HB in the FB spot because the skins don't actually use one. I see what's up. Thanks. Good stuff.

bigdave2820

Rookie
I see what went wrong. I had to look at the other team files (Im using the Redskins right now in season mode). There's a guard and a tackle missing from the Skins roster (3 are required), so the system created generic players to fill those spaces. I also had to move my starting two HBs when exporting/importing, and put a HB in the FB spot because the skins don't actually use one. I see what's up. Thanks. Good stuff.
Yeah i noticed that the cpu
These are last seasons rosters fyi this season rosters are located here https://www.simheads.com/threads/rosters-all-pro-nfl-2k19-season-mode-ready-xbox360.75743/

LetsGoGulls

Rookie
What's up Bigdave I was wondering if you were thinking about maybe making an "American Alliance Football" mod for All Pro Football ?? thanks and as always I appreciate all your hard work..
Just started working on this today. Have all 8 teams created with uniforms. Now starting the long process of editing rosters for each squad. I'll share here when completed.

LetsGoGulls

Rookie
I'll have 2 get familiar with the league i Will get back with u on the matter. Currently I'm working on the NCAAF roster so it Will be a while before i can get to this project..but it it's definitely possible

I have all 8 teams created with uniforms. Also, have finished 2 of 8 teams with all data coming from OurLads. Will hopefully be done within the next 2 weeks and I'll start a new thread with the attached rosters.

bigdave2820

Rookie
I have all 8 teams created with uniforms. Also, have finished 2 of 8 teams with all data coming from OurLads. Will hopefully be done within the next 2 weeks and I'll start a new thread with the attached rosters.
Lemme know so I can take a jab at the roster asap

LetsGoGulls

Rookie
So I finished creating all 8 AAF teams with uniforms and updated rosters. All 8 teams by default are user controlled. When I copy the file back to my 360 and try to start up an exhibition game, it freezes. Am I missing something? The fils was converted to offline with 8 created teams and I do use horizon to copy the roster file to USB. Thanks for any feedback!