Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K18 ROSTERS (XBOX 360 Download)

sammybell

Rookie
Thanks Bigdave the rosters work great I have one question for you, can you make the Dolphins a playable team in your next roster update? Thanks and I appreciate all the work you've put into the game..

Brandon J

Rookie
Hey Dave this my first time with this could you help me? I DL'd but I don't understand how to save them on my usb on the editor and onto horizon. Would I be able to load all 32 on APF on my xbox or do I have a limit of teams to choose?

bigdave2820

Rookie
Hey Dave this my first time with this could you help me? I DL'd but I don't understand how to save them on my usb on the editor and onto horizon. Would I be able to load all 32 on APF on my xbox or do I have a limit of teams to choose?
Only 8 teams are selectable due to how the guys at take two configured the team select system on the disc, it can't be changed, however if u have a team u want to play with, let me know and I can set them as selectable in the lineup

Brandon J

Rookie
Got the rosters onto my 360 I think the uni’s look great and enjoying playing with them. Still trying out the teams I chose but I like it so far. It freezes when I try to use the raiders for some reason. I’m able to change attributes to my personal liking right? For ex. If I wanted to add more trucking or stiff arm to a RB.

Last edited:

bigdave2820

Rookie
Got the rosters onto my 360 I think the uni’s look great and enjoying playing with them. Still trying out the teams I chose but I like it so far. It freezes when I try to use the raiders for some reason. I’m able to change attributes to my personal liking right? For ex. If I wanted to add more trucking or stiff arm to a RB.
i updated the roster, download the new one the Raiders are playable at this time, the updated Rosters are set for next week. Thanx for the reply!!!

jordanbr

Rookie
hey man, i got everything working but its freezing every time i load the seasons. i may be missing a step or something i'm not sure. any tips would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Hi bigdave. Great job on the rosters. Can you make the Texans playable. Looked forward to playing with Deshaun Watson and Hop!!!

Edit: never mind bigdave. I actually figured it out in the editor. Thanks though. Again great job!!

Last edited: