ALL-PRO NFL FOOTBALL 2K19 (SEASON MODE READY) XBOX360

Thread starter #21
I'm new to APF 2k8 and I want to get your rosters into the game. I downloaded your rosters but I dont know how to edit them (for further updates) or know how to get them into the game. Is there a video or anything that explains the process step by step?
Lord Destro does a good job explaining the process...

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
@bigdave2820

I noticed you added more players than the game allows for depth positions. For example, you have 3 HBs on the Bills. This messes up the depth chart in the game, so just curious why you're doing this?

Hey guys. I'm need to the community please help!

I got the editor and I downloaded your rosters bigdave, yet when I try to open them in the editor, I keep getting this question followed by this warning. No matter what I click, it leads to the screen that says could not open save.

I only play to use these roster for offline use, but I can't get any of the roster to open whether they're Ros files or bak1 files. Would really appreciate some help on this.

Attachments

I got the editor and I downloaded your rosters bigdave, yet when I try to open them in the editor, I keep getting this question followed by this warning. No matter what I click, it leads to the screen that says could not open save.

I only play to use these roster for offline use, but I can't get any of the roster to open whether they're Ros files or bak1 files. Would really appreciate some help on this.
Are you selecting Offline mode? You should be choosing No when it asks you I believe.

Thread starter #32

...sorry bro lemme see what is going on with em, i'll get back with u

Thread starter #33
@bigdave2820

I noticed you added more players than the game allows for depth positions. For example, you have 3 HB's on the Bills. This messes up the depth chart in the game, so just curious why you're doing this?
...oh i didn't know there was an issue with 3 running backs, I haven't had any problems though nor during the season, idk why ur having issues??..my reason for doing so is because realistically most NFL teams rotate 3 running backs and sometimes 4 and a lot of star running backs mostly come in on 3rd downs (Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Marshawn Lynch, Dalvin Cook) so i always use 3 and set the fatigue between 83-88 so that they rotate properly, sorry for any inconvenience sir

Cool stuff! Can't wait for the new editor to be released to see what the SimHeads community can do!
Respect to you Javo. Thanks for your work to keep 2K8 alive. Question, is it possible to add a feature to global edit player body and muscle types? in the last couple of roster updates I've changed every player to normal/normal.....well I change some LB's , DB's nd RB's to have muscle.... and the players look a lot more realistic. Just a thought. Thanks again