ALL-PRO NFL FOOTBALL 2K19 (SEASON MODE READY) XBOX360

View attachment 1087
FEATURES:
- ALL NEW SEASON MODE READY ROSTERS...
-ROSTER SET TO ADJUSTED SFL RATINGS FOR REALISTIC GAMEPLAY...
-ACCURATE and UPDATED DEPTH CHART...
-ACCURATE and UPDATED UNIFORMS...
-UPDATED TEAM PLAYBOOKS...

TEAMS PLAYABLE:
-BROWNS
-BILLS
-COLTS
-COWBOYS
-BUCCANEERS
-RAIDERS
-RAMS
-JAGUARS
VVV---DOWNLOAD---VVV
Can u please make a roster with the broncos playable

Hey bigdave..would you happen to know a way to control the opponents you play against? My team is the Texans but no matter how I change the user controlled teams, the opponents that I play are always the same. I'd like to play the Jags, Colts and Cowboys but they never come up as opponents. I can face the Titans (in the real world AFC South) but not the Jags and Colts even thought they're in the AFC South like the Texans.

The last 8 teams in the roster file cannot be selected as cpu opponents. There is a workaround:

Set the Jags, Colts, and Cowboys as user controlled teams.
Using 2 controllers, choose the Texans as 1 team and the Jags, Colts, or Cowboys as the opposing team.
When the game starts, go to options-> choose team, and set the contoller for the opposing team to cpu (i.e. move it to the middle).

Thread starter #52
The last 8 teams in the roster file cannot be selected as cpu opponents. There is a workaround:

Using 2 controllers, choose the Texans as 1 team and the Jags, Colts, or Cowboys as the opposing team.
When the game starts, go to options-> choose team, and set the contoller for the opposing team to cpu (i.e. move it to the middle).
Correct and thanx bbgeek

Simply genius sir. props to you and BigDave. Happy Holidays!!

I'm having trouble with freezing when I try to start a new season with the new updated roster on the 5th. I switched one of the user teams to the Cowboys within the editor then back to the 360 no matter which team I select it freezes immediately after I select one of the 8 teams for season mode. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thread starter #58
I'm having trouble with freezing when I try to start a new season with the new updated roster on the 5th. I switched one of the user teams to the Cowboys within the editor then back to the 360 no matter which team I select it freezes immediately after I select one of the 8 teams for season mode. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I'll have 2look into it

It has something to do with the divisions there aren't 4 teams in each division after a season is created then saved and brought to the editor there are 7 teams in the Pacific Central and 7 in the Atlantic Central

Thread starter #60
It has something to do with the divisions there aren't 4 teams in each division after a season is created then saved and brought to the editor there are 7 teams in the Pacific Central and 7 in the Atlantic Central
They work for me...did that work for u making these changes