Rosters ALL-PRO NFL 2K19 (SEASON MODE READY) XBOX360

This is my process. I downloaded the roster from Jan 5th onto my usb drive then move to the 360....I load the roster from the usb drive to APF then start a new season with the broncos.....it immediately freezes.......If I use the roster from September 13 using the same process it works and creates a season using the cowboys. Then when I go to the editor and load the FXG file and go to the divisional breakdown it has 6 teams in the Pacific Central and 6 In the Atlantic Central not 7 as previously mentioned. If I try to manually change the teams to the appropriate divisions it works within the editor but once I go back to the 360 and load the season it freezes. What am I doing wrong Ive watched all the videos on importing and exporting teams too. I really want to use the Jan 5th roster you provided and switch the user team to the Cowboys in the editor. Where am I going wrong?

bigdave2820

Rookie
This is my process. I downloaded the roster from Jan 5th onto my usb drive then move to the 360....I load the roster from the usb drive to APF then start a new season with the broncos.....it immediately freezes.......If I use the roster from September 13 using the same process it works and creates a season using the cowboys. Then when I go to the editor and load the FXG file and go to the divisional breakdown it has 6 teams in the Pacific Central and 6 In the Atlantic Central not 7 as previously mentioned. If I try to manually change the teams to the appropriate divisions it works within the editor but once I go back to the 360 and load the season it freezes. What am I doing wrong Ive watched all the videos on importing and exporting teams too. I really want to use the Jan 5th roster you provided and switch the user team to the Cowboys in the editor. Where am I going wrong?
It's probably the file itself may be corrupted.. ..TRY this.. 1. delete the Roster.ROS from ur xbox 2. start the game and create 8 teams (preferably ur fav 8) 3.save a copy of the Roster.ROS file to The usb and send it to me S
so i can see how ur game has configured the file..u may need the Roster configured to ur device specifically

It's probably the file itself may be corrupted.. ..TRY this.. 1. delete the Roster.ROS from ur xbox 2. start the game and create 8 teams (preferably ur fav 8) 3.save a copy of the Roster.ROS file to The usb and send it to me S
so i can see how ur game has configured the file..u may need the Roster configured to ur device specifically

Attachments

bigdave2820

Rookie
Also..which teams are these and go ahead and already have the city set for each team (playable 8 only) this factors into the hexing as well

bigdave2820

Rookie
Ok..the city names, coaches nor stadiums are accurate..this is just a tester to see if it will go into season mode only ..let me know

Attachments

I started a season and went to the first game and it seemed to work fine!! The only thing I noticed is I checked the standings before I played the first game and it froze. Let me test it some.....thank you for your time I really appreciate all your help!! This roster has made this game relevant again!!!

bigdave2820

Rookie
I started a season and went to the first game and it seemed to work fine!! The only thing I noticed is I checked the standings before I played the first game and it froze. Let me test it some.....thank you for your time I really appreciate all your help!! This roster has made this game relevant again!!!
No problem...Yeah that option doesn't quite work well yet i think kingjavo is working on that in the next editor glad it worked for u though