Rosters Complete 2015 - 2016 NFL Roster

Thread starter #2
^^^^^
Nice unis!
What color did you make the Jaguars helmet?
In my roster, I made them black.
Also, do the teams like their real life counterpart?
That what's been my holdup. Assigning 3-4 teams to 3-4 teams, assigning spread teams to spread teams, etc...
^^^^^
Nice unis!
What color did you make the Jaguars helmet?
In my roster, I made them black.
Also, do the teams like their real life counterpart?
That what's been my holdup. Assigning 3-4 teams to 3-4 teams, assigning spread teams to spread teams, etc...

Attachments

Thread starter #4
LOL ikr. Here's a couple of Cover art designs 4 u guys as well. I've been doing these 4 quite a while. I lost a bet to my brother during last years Superbowl, He's been wanting me 2 do a Tom Brady cover like 4EVER, of whom I exlusively hate of course, and as "LUCK" or fate would have it, ...I lost. His only request, ..create cover art for the new 2k16 rosters featuring Tom brady smh. (Y oh y me) ..I hated every minute designing this 1. However, also included is an alternate version featuring my hometown hero Andrew Luck. Enjoy for free buddy. With Roster included also. Complete 2015-16 Roster. Ur Welcome :) #2K4LIFE&MADDENSUCKS all-pro NFL2K16 LUCK post.jpg all-pro NFL2K16 brady post.jpg all-pro NFL2K16 LUCK post.jpg all-pro NFL2K16 brady post.jpg

Attachments

Great job on the covers, nice and hi def looking.

I'm guessing the zip file is the rosters (I'm away from my pc). Two questions:

1- Are the rosters made for online play?

2- What teams are not included?

Thanks in advance.

Thread starter #8
All 32 teams included, 8 teams playable at default: Patriots, Broncos, Colts, 49ers, Cowboys, Packers, Seahawks, and Steelers. Of course u can manually change these in javos editor. Javo is working on getting these rosters fixed for online mode as of now. However the Raiders and Rams are unplayable at this time and the bug will be fixed here in the near future.

All 32 teams included, 8 teams playable at default: Patriots, Broncos, Colts, 49ers, Cowboys, Packers, Seahawks, and Steelers. Of course u can manually change these in javos editor. Javo is working on getting these rosters fixed for online mode as of now. However the Raiders and Rams are unplayable at this time and the bug will be fixed here in the near future.
Is their a way to change the 8 default playable team or swap with the other 32 teams

I downloaded the roster and its great, but I tried to edit some of the players on the cowboys with king javo's editor. I ran into a problem when trying to change the names on players as it won't save and when i put the file back into the editor the chnaged names are just random jibberish. Any help?

I am going to try this file out for sure. I was wondering is there a tutorial on how to switch the the user teams around as i am a Dolphins guy and my two boys are Steelers which is god and Cardinals. Thanks for all your work.

I am going to try this file out for sure. I was wondering is there a tutorial on how to switch the the user teams around as i am a Dolphins guy and my two boys are Steelers which is god and Cardinals. Thanks for all your work.

I figured it out last night. Go into editor and on the 'options' page of the teams and there will be a small box for user controlled team. Uncheck one of the eight he has preset and check out on whatever team you want then save and upload

I downloaded the roster and its great, but I tried to edit some of the players on the cowboys with king javo's editor. I ran into a problem when trying to change the names on players as it won't save and when i put the file back into the editor the chnaged names are just random jibberish. Any help?
Go into the forums here at sim heads titled 'editor bugs,etc.' and steelers99 goes through how to edit names. It's on pg 5 or 6 I think. Seems to work although I've only done 2-3 guys so far. I've mostly been playing and getting destroyed with my detroit lions and I thought wow. This is realistic lol