Rosters Complete 2015 - 2016 NFL Roster

TW17DB

Rookie
I get the same thing it freezes every time I try to start a season. I asked many times can this be fixed. I never get a response when I asked. Sorry I wish I could help.

Last edited:

TW17DB

Rookie
All the teams are unplayable and freeze if you try to play in a season. I have no idea if someone is working on this nobody replied when I asked the same thing.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Hey BigDave,

I'm working on the editor and finally had a chance to see your roster. Quick question... what did you do to get all the names in the file? Hex editing?? Also, any other hacks you may have done to get this roster to work?

Thanks bro! :)

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, were the Birth dates done in this roster file? They're all coming up as 1/1/1954 in my editor and I'm trying to see if it's a bug.

Let me know.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Yea the old version it did. Are you gonna get season mode and the team city abbreviationa and team names fixed? I really want to enjoy my NFL teams I put on the CPU teams.
I'm working on those items for the next release. It's been grueling to say the least. Countless hours coding and testing. Not complaining, just wish there was more support sometimes.

The only problem is you'll probably need to recreate your roster or I can help if you send me the file to transport it to the new version's format. I'm taking the roster done on here for 2015 and converting it as part of my next release, so at least we'll have a baseline. The DOB's will need updating since they are all showing 1/1/1954 in that roster from what I've observed.

I'm dying to get an offline season going as well. Need my NFL fix this year. The season is pretty much over which sucks though. I wish a team of us could each make one team and then import them into a larger roster file to quickly build a roster.

duxrcool048

Rookie
Hey King Javo. Is there any update on the problem with not being able to play as the Rams or Raiders on Big Dave's roster file?

I'm working on those items for the next release. It's been grueling to say the least. Countless hours coding and testing. Not complaining, just wish there was more support sometimes.

The only problem is you'll probably need to recreate your roster or I can help if you send me the file to transport it to the new version's format. I'm taking the roster done on here for 2015 and converting it as part of my next release, so at least we'll have a baseline. The DOB's will need updating since they are all showing 1/1/1954 in that roster from what I've observed.

I'm dying to get an offline season going as well. Need my NFL fix this year. The season is pretty much over which sucks though. I wish a team of us could each make one team and then import them into a larger roster file to quickly build a roster.
I got the Jets, Broncos, Steelers, Bills, Patriots(halfgames)

TW17DB

Rookie
I would definitely like to help in any way possible with getting rosters made, testing etc whatever it takes.....let me know

Cyco9

Rookie
I'm more than willing to share the NFC South and AFC North rosters I've cooked up as well. Just let us know when the editor has a share function.

If we divide the workload we will have a complete NFL roster in no time. It's a shame that the season is over. If we have a shared system down by next season I'm sure we could have a complete and accurate roster by the end of preseason.

duxrcool048

Rookie
I have a question about the editor. Why can't I edit the players within the editor? Does it have to be done by hex? All the names are grayed out, and I can only pick from names in the database to replace player names.

Cyco9

Rookie
I have a question about the editor. Why can't I edit the players within the editor? Does it have to be done by hex? All the names are grayed out, and I can only pick from names in the database to replace player names.
I believe that is limited in the online mode to the names that are just in the game's data base. It has been suggested to use your 20 cap players for names that are not in the game.

For the most part I just match the closest name the game data base offers unless it's a star player. Then I use a cap player. For example, there is nothing close to Roethlisberger and as a QB he is front and center. Linemen and second stringers I don't waste a cap on.