Rosters Complete 2015 - 2016 NFL Roster

I believe that is limited in the online mode to the names that are just in the game's data base. It has been suggested to use your 20 cap players for names that are not in the game.

For the most part I just match the closest name the game data base offers unless it's a star player. Then I use a cap player. For example, there is nothing close to Roethlisberger and as a QB he is front and center. Linemen and second stringers I don't waste a cap on.
Have you figured out why the team names & abbreviations & season mode all screwed up?

Cyco9

Rookie
No, but I think Javo said those were things he wanted to address in the next build.

He started another thread specifically for us to flag items for him to fix. I would post it there in the format he asked for.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Where do I download this roster file from?
If you search through this thread, you will find attachments to download from. I'm planning to add a central place for the community to post downloads to make things easier to locate.

Kanobi

Rookie
I was able to upload this roster into the newest 1.2.0 editor. Name changes in OFFLINE mode work. The reason why this roster file was freezing when initially loading up a quick game was because all the teams had 12 or more tiered players and the limit is 11. When I adjusted all the team tiers to 11 or 10, quick games loaded and played with no problems.

To get this file to work in Season Mode, you have to use the new Division option on the team tab and designate 8 teams to be in the Pacific and Atlantic East divisions which exist on the editor but not in the game, essentially hiding these teams. Then distribute the remaining 24 teams evenly among the six divisions and season mode will work.

However, it won't work perfectly...I used the Chiefs...and they were duplicated, listed twice in two different divisions. Funny thing is, the season didn't freeze when I simmed through it. Instead, the Chiefs record and player stats were doubled....they finished 22-10, Jamaal Charles had 3500+ yards rushing, Alex Smith threw for 6600+ yards and Dontari Poe had 26 sacks.

Haven't figured out what caused them to be duplicated in the game yet. Also, even though you set the divisions in the editor, the game still allocates the teams to which ever division it chooses. Nonetheless, quick games work and season mode works (for the most part) with previously mentioned tweaks.

I hope this helps.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Hey Guys,

So you're going to want to use a brand new default roster file with this latest version of the editor. An old custom roster will have issues. The Divisions should NEVER be changed in the editor. I thought I locked it down, but I guess not. I mention all of these things in the YouTube Tutorial videos as well. They're worth watching to be sure how to use the new editor.

Just downloaded these. Everything looked good until I noticed that when I try to go into edit player I get screen freeze. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

duxrcool048

Rookie
Just downloaded these. Everything looked good until I noticed that when I try to go into edit player I get screen freeze. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Yeah I had the same problem. It's something I've avoided because it's a glitch that is hard to deal with due to the number of tiered players you can have. Same with editing the uniforms. It's unfortunate because some of these uniforms and rosters are pretty pathetic. Obvious typos and no real attention to detail on the uniforms. It sucks because you can't try to edit without it freezing. Oh well. I feel your pain. I haven't been able to play as the Rams and Raiders on this file. I wish I could figure out the problems, or have some support, and then I would try to help myself. http://simheads.com/members/tw17db.41/

rdsc1986

Rookie
I was able to upload this roster into the newest 1.2.0 editor. Name changes in OFFLINE mode work. The reason why this roster file was freezing when initially loading up a quick game was because all the teams had 12 or more tiered players and the limit is 11. When I adjusted all the team tiers to 11 or 10, quick games loaded and played with no problems.

To get this file to work in Season Mode, you have to use the new Division option on the team tab and designate 8 teams to be in the Pacific and Atlantic East divisions which exist on the editor but not in the game, essentially hiding these teams. Then distribute the remaining 24 teams evenly among the six divisions and season mode will work.

However, it won't work perfectly...I used the Chiefs...and they were duplicated, listed twice in two different divisions. Funny thing is, the season didn't freeze when I simmed through it. Instead, the Chiefs record and player stats were doubled....they finished 22-10, Jamaal Charles had 3500+ yards rushing, Alex Smith threw for 6600+ yards and Dontari Poe had 26 sacks.

Haven't figured out what caused them to be duplicated in the game yet. Also, even though you set the divisions in the editor, the game still allocates the teams to which ever division it chooses. Nonetheless, quick games work and season mode works (for the most part) with previously mentioned tweaks.

I hope this helps.
my game's crashing even do this...what more i do to avoid the game crashes??

bigdave2820

Rookie
Yeah I had the same problem. It's something I've avoided because it's a glitch that is hard to deal with due to the number of tiered players you can have. Same with editing the uniforms. It's unfortunate because some of these uniforms and rosters are pretty pathetic. Obvious typos and no real attention to detail on the uniforms. It sucks because you can't try to edit without it freezing. Oh well. I feel your pain. I haven't been able to play as the Rams and Raiders on this file. I wish I could figure out the problems, or have some support, and then I would try to help myself.
I will b posting a new set of roster files all year round Starting tomorrow, Aug 22nd.i will upgrade the rosters and depth charts on a month to month basis. All players and teams will have there likeness as well as signature skill sets. In the mean time, I will be revamping this game in its intirety soon. New Graphics, customations,music, sound, menu and the option for custom stadium tracks will be added just to give u guys a heads up- DayWARE GAMES

bigdave2820

Rookie
Where do I download this roster file from?
I will b posting a new set of roster files all year round Starting tomorrow, Aug 22nd.i will upgrade the rosters and depth charts on a month to month basis. All players and teams will have there likeness as well as signature skill sets. In the mean time, I will be revamping this game in its intirety soon. New Graphics, customations,music, sound, menu and the option for custom stadium tracks will be added just to give u guys a heads up- DayWARE GAMES

bigdave2820

Rookie
No, but I think Javo said those were things he wanted to address in the next build.

He started another thread specifically for us to flag items for him to fix. I would post it there in the format he asked for.

duxrcool048

Rookie
Sounds good man! Looking forward to it! Thanks!