Looking for Contributors to new Sim Based Open Source Football Game I'm Developing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CodeLiftSleep, Feb 24, 2016.

1. CodeLiftSleep

CodeLiftSleep Rookie

Hey All!

I am working on a new Sim Based Open Source Football Game called GoalLine Stand and am looking for contributors. I am in need of both football related contributors and coding related contributors. This is a near ground floor project. I have some code work done on it but it is no where near a finished project, so you can get in on a project at the near beginning stages and have a real hand in developing something great...

I have numerous non-coding tasks that need to be completed such as developing situational tendencies and developing the situations themselves(ie, Q1, 5-7 minutes left, tie game)...this will then lead to being able to develop the various playcalling tendencies for those situations(ie, if a team is down 15 points with 2 minutes to go in the fourth quarter they will be passing 95% of the time and in hurry up mode.)...

If you would like to contribute in any way, I encourage you to either PM me here on the forums, head over to the GitHub repository and send me a message or email me...

Appreciate anyone who might be able to help, and look forward to working with you!

I cannot post a thread here, but feel free to message or PM me for links to the Gitbug repository

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. King Javo

King Javo Administrator Staff Member