MLB The Show 18 releases another patch today. The game tries to improve problems with fielding and batting that have hindered the series since it first released. Even though pitching has been updated in past patches, this patch leaves these out.
Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations
- Fewer hard choppers, dribblers and popups in online and local two-player games.
- Logic adjustments to increase the urgency of fielding in the infield. Specifically for DP situations and when faster runners are batting.
- Adjustment to correct the fair/foul ball detection on hits in close proximity to foul poles in multiple stadiums.
- Update to Coors Field jumbotron.
- Various bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.