MotoGP 18 is now available on the Xbox One, PS4, and PC with the Nintendo Switch coming on June 28th. The game comes in at a price tag of $49.99 with DLC available at $4.99 for the MotoGp 18 Booster Pack.
A new engine, enhanced graphics, reworked physics, faithful reproduction of all in game elements , a new compelling career mode and all the official content from the 2018 MotoGP season are only some of the elements that will make Milestone’s videogame the most immersive and realistic MotoGP experience ever.
Key features of the videogame include:
- The official 2018 MotoGP season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP riders’ faces in game for the first time ever in the series;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cut scenes, the spectator mode designed to follow other players with different cameras to enjoy the online matches and brand new interactive tutorials;
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with innovative riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level;
- New scalable damage system and tire management system;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup to MotoGP class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP ID to keep track of such progress.
We spent the last year working with great passion to bring you the best possible version of MotoGP™. We think that there’s no better way to introduce MotoGP™ 18 than the words of our Lead Designer, Matteo Pezzotti:
“It will simply be the greatest and purest MotoGP™ experience for all the fans. This title marks the arrival of the series on the Unreal Engine, a leap forward in terms of technological innovation, ensuring enhancements in the visual quality, realistic and impressive lighting effects and completely reworked physics: the game faithfully reproduces all the distinctive behavior of the bikes, thereby reducing the gap between fiction and reality, while making it accessible also to casual gamers through the introduction of interactive riding aids and tutorials. More details about the technological features will be unveiled soon, but with all these new advancements our goal is to offer our fans the most realistic and immersive MotoGP™ experience.”
MotoGP™ 18 will be available June 7th on PS4, Xbox One and Steam PC and later on Nintendo Switch.
Unreal Engine 4
A step up for graphics and physics
Highly detailed reproduction of all MotoGP™ riders’ faces
1:1 recreation of all MotoGP™ tracks, for an unprecedented realism
Physics, AI, Collision system
Face smart opponents that will exploit your weaknesses, such as the performance decrease of your bike at each collision.
For a more enjoyable simulation, at every skill level.
Scalable damage system
At each impact, feel the decrease in both aesthetics and rideability.
Choose the right tyres, and ride considering their temperature and consumption.
Bike development & setup
Collect development packages and use them to enhance your bike. Engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics. Each will affect your performances.
Race at the highest speed on the Misano circuit or face the fastest turn of Indianapolis. Each track will bring its own difficulty and peculiarity right on your TV screen.
Start as a rookie and climb up the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™.
Immerse yourself in a real MotoGP™ race within seconds.
Create your own competition. Choose your favorite category, rider, tracks, number of races and laps.
Learn each track like the back of your hand and compete against yourself to beat your best time. Download other players ghosts see if you can beat them.
Learn every tecniques, from the very basics to the most advanced, and reach the top spot of the podium.
Make your own championship with your own rules, and challenge other players.
Who’s best? Challenge others in a quick race.
MotoGP™ eSport Championship
More info coming soon.
RACE TO THE TOP
Start as a rookie and become a legend of the MotoGP™.