NBA Live 18 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Patch Notes Included EA Sports has released NBA Live 18 patch 1.04 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.
- Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
- Addressed a crash when a player would get to Level 50 League Hype.
- Addressed some player likeness issues.
- Addressed an issue in which a user could turn off auto-subs and cause the CPU to stop making substitution.
- Addressed some idle issues with some instance of dribbling and hands-up animations.
- Made improvements to the look of a player’s first step out of triple threat
- Improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers
- Improved responsiveness when catching and shooting
- Improved responsiveness on right stick shot contests.
- Updated and Tuned dribble content
- Improved overall online gameplay stability
- Updated player ratings on items to better reflect important attributes.
- Removed Passing
- Added Post Offense (POST) to show how good a player is at getting to the basket and scoring from the post.
- Changed Shooting (SHT) to Mid-Range Shooting (MID) to better reflect a player’s ability to score off of mid-range jumpers.
- Changed Dunking (DNK) to Finishing (FIN) to better reflect how well a player can score around the basket with dunks and lay-ups.
The post NBA Live 18 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Patch Notes Included appeared first on Operation Sports. Steve Noah https://www.operationsports.com/nba-live-18-patch-1-04-available-now-patch-notes-included/