Rosters NFL 2K5 PC

duxrcool048

Rookie
I'm just curious how the RateSports was able to do those mods? Through some kind of emulator? 2K5 was never released on PC right? Just wondering how it's possible, and if something like that could be possible for APF?

tril

Rookie
I'm just curious how the RateSports was able to do those mods? Through some kind of emulator? 2K5 was never released on PC right? Just wondering how it's possible, and if something like that could be possible for APF?
Im playing NFL2k5 on my pc with the 2017 rosters. it works and the gameplay is satisfying, in addition its 16X9 full screen. graphics are better than decent for a title that came out 12 years ago. there are ps2 / xbox emulators out there. the plus side with the emulator is that you can save games while in progress...

as far as apf2k8. the xbox360 emulators are still a work in progress, most of them Ive looked into are trojans/spyware/viruses etc. so Id be very careful if you download any thing that says apf2k8 emulator.

bigdave2820

Rookie
I'm just curious where did u c this for the PC and how do I get the emulator??