Rosters NFL2K17 Rosters Version 1 (APF2K8 XBOX 360)

Thread starter #1
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5v1v7llod67elk/Roster.ROS

1. This roster is based on a set by “bigdave" on this board last year. Thanks for the hard work! The uniforms come from various roster sets over the years. So thanks to everybody worked on rosters over the years and especially KingJavo for the editor.

2. I used Madden for physical ratings (combine numbers for rookies) and Pro Football Focus ratings for skill and ability ratings

3. The NFC West, East, South as well as the AFC West, East, and North are CPU teams represented in the Season mode. The rest of the teams are available for the user.

4. There are some teams with names scrambled (49ers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals). Not quite sure about a fix right now.

5. If there are any inaccuracies let me know and I’ll try to correct them.

Last edited:
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5v1v7llod67elk/Roster.ROS

1. This roster is based on a set by “duxracool048” on this board last year. Thanks for the hard work! The uniforms come from various roster sets over the years. So thanks to everybody worked on rosters over the years and especially KingJavo for the editor.

2. I used Madden for physical ratings (combine numbers for rookies) and Pro Football Focus ratings for skill and ability ratings

3. The NFC West, East, South as well as the AFC West, East, and North are CPU teams represented in the Season mode. The rest of the teams are available for the user.

4. There are some teams with names scrambled (49ers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals). Not quite sure about a fix right now.

5. If there are any inaccuracies let me know and I’ll try to correct them.
Can I borrow the PFF ratings please? You can't get burned if it's just username and password

I opened this up in the editor and noticed that some teams don't have any names at all. For the whole roster or about half on certain teams. These teams were the Vikings, Colts, Packers, Titans, Texans, and Jaguars. Just an FYI. I'm going to play it soon to see how everything is.

Thread starter #7
I opened this up in the editor and noticed that some teams don't have any names at all. For the whole roster or about half on certain teams. These teams were the Vikings, Colts, Packers, Titans, Texans, and Jaguars. Just an FYI. I'm going to play it soon to see how everything is.
Are you using the 1.00 editor? That's what I used to edit the files so I suppose if you use a different one then there's going to be issues with names but I'm not exactly sure. I would just play it and see if everything works there. Hope you enjoy, I am really having a blast with these!

Ok. I am using version 1.1.0.0. I have noticed that if I change one of the default teams, it doesn't seem to work. It says "unable to load file". Have you tried switching the default teams around? If so,have you had the same issue? I've done everything right. Re-has, re-sign, etc.

Thread starter #10
Ok. I am using version 1.1.0.0. I have noticed that if I change one of the default teams, it doesn't seem to work. It says "unable to load file". Have you tried switching the default teams around? If so,have you had the same issue? I've done everything right. Re-has, re-sign, etc.
I'm sorry I misspoke earlier...I'm actually using the version 1.2 editor. I would try downloading that (unfortunately you have to pay for it ) and see if that corrects the issue. I've played with just about all 32 teams user controlled and had no issues.

If that doesn't work I'll load a new file. :)

Thread starter #11
Here's a new file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1mbrk6wqeywto1/Roster(2).ROS

It has the Dolphins and Rams as the user teams instead of the Titans and Bears. It has also been rehashed and resigned as well. If this file doesn't work then I think there might be an issue with my file and the editor itself rather then the individual teams. And if that's the case then I think I know the specific issue (there's playbooks in the game that simply don't work and causes it to freeze).

Let me know tho. It would be nice to have the rosters work without people having to download a specific editor.

Thanks for the response. I think I figured out the problem. I had changed to the Rams, but I think I had another one un-checked, so I only had 7 teams selected. I think that's what caused it. It works now. Thanks for your help.

Here's a new file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1mbrk6wqeywto1/Roster(2).ROS

It has the Dolphins and Rams as the user teams instead of the Titans and Bears. It has also been rehashed and resigned as well. If this file doesn't work then I think there might be an issue with my file and the editor itself rather then the individual teams. And if that's the case then I think I know the specific issue (there's playbooks in the game that simply don't work and causes it to freeze).

Let me know tho. It would be nice to have the rosters work without people having to download a specific editor.
I don't have a credit card account.....
I don't think you even used pure PFF ratings because how in the world is Dez a gold and Talib a gold but not 29 other corners lol???? Talib received a average grade and wasn't even a top 25 corner

25centsandwich, I noticed something with the file. If you change the names that are jumbled, it won't fix all of them. Then, if you keep going back and trying to fix the names, it will mess up other names that were fine to begin with. Just FYI.

Thread starter #16
I don't have a credit card account.....
I don't think you even used pure PFF ratings because how in the world is Dez a gold and Talib a gold but not 29 other corners lol???? Talib received a average grade and wasn't even a top 25 corner
I used them as a general guide. Tiers really don't mean much...it's more for recognition and honestly doesn't affect the gameplay that much.

Talib has a 79.4 coverage rating and a 75.3 run defense rating and his ratings in the game generally reflect that. I increased them a bit to get the stars to play like stars. Afterall he is ranked number 34 in the nfl top 100 so I didn't use PFF as the end all.

Thread starter #17
25centsandwich, I noticed something with the file. If you change the names that are jumbled, it won't fix all of them. Then, if you keep going back and trying to fix the names, it will mess up other names that were fine to begin with. Just FYI.
Yeah man, I noticed the same thing. Certain teams will always have the names messed up. The best solution is probably to edit names through the hex file itself (I have no idea how to do that however).

Thread starter #18
Is there a way to change the uniforms in-game? I did it, but then I tried to start a game and it froze.
Here's what I did:

-Start a brand new file with the original rosters (just the legends)

-Create a new team with and edit their uniforms to the team you want to use in this file. Save that roster to your USB drive.

-Using the editor open the roster that you just saved. Go to the team you created and save that uniform using the team tab. (When you go to upload a new uniform it will ask you to save the current one. Save it with a name you will remember).

-Open this file and upload your uniform with the team you want. When you go to upload an uniform with this current team then it will show a list of uniforms you saved.

Hope this helps! Again this is using v1.2 of the editor.

Yeah man, I noticed the same thing. Certain teams will always have the names messed up. The best solution is probably to edit names through the hex file itself (I have no idea how to do that however).
Could I still use your PFF Account though?? I really want to see the grades as well and compare them to other tools, I would buy it but I don't have a credit card account or Paypal. We can share, please dude I swear on my life

Here's what I did:

-Start a brand new file with the original rosters (just the legends)

-Create a new team with and edit their uniforms to the team you want to use in this file. Save that roster to your USB drive.

-Using the editor open the roster that you just saved. Go to the team you created and save that uniform using the team tab. (When you go to upload a new uniform it will ask you to save the current one. Save it with a name you will remember).

-Open this file and upload your uniform with the team you want. When you go to upload an uniform with this current team then it will show a list of uniforms you saved.
Ok thanks!