Rosters NFL2K17 Rosters Version 1 (APF2K8 XBOX 360)

duxrcool048

Rookie
Yeah man, I noticed the same thing. Certain teams will always have the names messed up. The best solution is probably to edit names through the hex file itself (I have no idea how to do that however).
Yeah it's weird. But still fun to be able to play on a new roster. Thanks for all your work!

duxrcool048

Rookie
Yeah man, I noticed the same thing. Certain teams will always have the names messed up. The best solution is probably to edit names through the hex file itself (I have no idea how to do that however).
Yeah that sucks. But still fun to play with a new roster. Thanks for all the hard work!

I used them as a general guide. Tiers really don't mean much...it's more for recognition and honestly doesn't affect the gameplay that much.

Talib has a 79.4 coverage rating and a 75.3 run defense rating and his ratings in the game generally reflect that. I increased them a bit to get the stars to play like stars. Afterall he is ranked number 34 in the nfl top 100 so I didn't use PFF as the end all.
Could I still use your PFF Account though?? I really want to see the grades as well and compare them to other tools, I would buy it but I don't have a credit card account or Paypal. We can share, please dude I swear on my life

Are you using the 1.00 editor? That's what I used to edit the files so I suppose if you use a different one then there's going to be issues with names but I'm not exactly sure. I would just play it and see if everything works there. Hope you enjoy, I am really having a blast with these!
Sent you a new PM. Please read it and seriously think about it

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5v1v7llod67elk/Roster.ROS

1. This roster is based on a set by “bigdave" on this board last year. Thanks for the hard work! The uniforms come from various roster sets over the years. So thanks to everybody worked on rosters over the years and especially KingJavo for the editor.

2. I used Madden for physical ratings (combine numbers for rookies) and Pro Football Focus ratings for skill and ability ratings

3. The NFC West, East, South as well as the AFC West, East, and North are CPU teams represented in the Season mode. The rest of the teams are available for the user.

4. There are some teams with names scrambled (49ers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals). Not quite sure about a fix right now.

5. If there are any inaccuracies let me know and I’ll try to correct them.
??

Hey-- Could you tell me which programs I need to download the roster? Thanks in advance.
I can't get these to work using the paid editor. Downloaded roster but when going to inject files into default rosters it duplicates and gives 2 default rosters instead of one. Any idea what would be causing this, normally after hitting inject file it over writes the default roster, but in this case it duplicates the roster. Then when I load it into the game it just gives me Nirmal default roster. Thanks in advance.

rdsc1986

Rookie
Have a chance to someone post a offline link or send me via private message this editor?? I'm from Brazil, and no have conditions to pay for that editor...i want play so this game!!!

rdsc1986

Rookie
I can't get these to work using the paid editor. Downloaded roster but when going to inject files into default rosters it duplicates and gives 2 default rosters instead of one. Any idea what would be causing this, normally after hitting inject file it over writes the default roster, but in this case it duplicates the roster. Then when I load it into the game it just gives me Nirmal default roster. Thanks in advance.
I have same problem....cant use the roster file posted here......duplicates files

bigdave2820

Rookie
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5v1v7llod67elk/Roster.ROS

1. This roster is based on a set by “bigdave" on this board last year. Thanks for the hard work! The uniforms come from various roster sets over the years. So thanks to everybody worked on rosters over the years and especially KingJavo for the editor.

2. I used Madden for physical ratings (combine numbers for rookies) and Pro Football Focus ratings for skill and ability ratings

3. The NFC West, East, South as well as the AFC West, East, and North are CPU teams represented in the Season mode. The rest of the teams are available for the user.

4. There are some teams with names scrambled (49ers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals). Not quite sure about a fix right now.

5. If there are any inaccuracies let me know and I’ll try to correct them.
ALL-PRO NFL FOOTBALL 2K17
Complete rosters for the 2016-2017 SEASON!!
all-pro NFL2K17 WALLPAPER TODD GURLEY JPEG.jpg

ALL-PRO NCAA FOOTBALL 2K17 COMING SOON!!

ALLPRO NCAA 2K17.jpg

vvv DOWNLOAD HERE !!! vvv

Attachments

Last edited: