Super Mega Baseball 2 has yet another patch being released in tonight. Metalhead Software seems determined to provide outstanding support with its 3rd patch in only a couple of weeks since the game's release.
Update 3 Notes
- Show Ego & Rating for both players before a match in Pennant Race mode.
- Improvements to season scheduling algorithm to better distribute games played when using unusual conference/division breakdowns.
- Fixed: Potential hang in character/uniform editor when editing uniforms/players.
- Fixed: Potential save data issues (Sorry Slugger).
- Fixed: Visual issues when rapidly flipping through options in the uniform editor.
- Fixed: Issue where tables with many entries would advance 2 pages instead of 1.
- Fixed: Some incorrect distance labels on outfield fences.
- Fixed: Volume levels of female umpires.
- Fixed: Boat in Emerald Diamond Stadium potentially drawing in the wrong spot for 1 frame.
- Fixed: Potential crash when swapping the defensive position of a pitcher with a position player.
- Fixed: Reduced number of step-out attempts allowed in Pennant Race games.