The Official Sim Ballers United League Thread

My availability would be somewhat strange... I work from 3 pm to 11 pm CT from Monday to Saturday... I can play in the mornings (by noon CT) or after 11:30 pm CT and Sundays all day long while the Broncos aren't playing... that being said, if my availability is not an issue, I'll roll with the Vikings.

Thread starter #22
Is it possible for me to make my roster on an Xbox 360 and then edited with real Raiders players names and numbers on the editor will it work and play
The league is playing it on the Xbox only. After you create your 20 players and place them on your team, you can change the names of the generic players to reflect real Raider players...but not allowed to alter their attributes and abilities.

Thread starter #23
My availability would be somewhat strange... I work from 3 pm to 11 pm CT from Monday to Saturday... I can play in the mornings (by noon CT) or after 11:30 pm CT and Sundays all day long while the Broncos aren't playing... that being said, if my availability is not an issue, I'll roll with the Vikings.
Good stuff.

Ok, gents. Showtime718 and myself will begin getting people together to start up the league. Currently we have the following people interested in the league and their teams:

DarkLord Destro - Redskins
Showtime718 - Broncos
SitNHereFlossin - Bears
drsim80 - Cowboys
datUboy305 - Dolphins
B.A. Bostwick - Rams
YOKEDROADRUNNR - TBD
King Javo - Bills
OGHulkSMASH - TBD
TW17DB - TBD

Leave a note here in you're interested.
Do you know if you are going to allow created teams into the league yet?